LF replacer for ERKEIL - Populated Lands Roads Paths

BlackRoseOfThorns

Ok, so long time ago I used to have Erkeil mods in my load order and recently I decided I could use few "good" npc's in the wilds for a bit of immersion. Since then skyrim and uskp were updated and the clearly outdated mod (not supported on nexus anymore) will crash my game around 10 seconds after successfully loading save. Now I'm looking for mod suggestions for replacement.

What I would like:

-Andventurers and Mercenaries that seek out enemies

-Bounty hunters

-Hold heroes

-Npc's with horses

-Npc's that don't just stick to roads and ignore enemies, landmarks /etc

-Npc's that enter forts / dungeons / caves

-Dawnguard / Silver Hand faction

-Non hostile vampires / werewolfs

What I might consider:

What I'm not really interested in:

-Civil war aka imperials and stormcloacks fight

-More Bandits (I already have OBIS)

-Non combat npc's

-Tons of merchants (can be few, if there is variety)

-Intersting NPCs by Kris Takahashi (just don't like some of the voice acting, as it clashes with vanilla voice set)

I really appreciate any kind of input on this matter :happy:

Edit your SKSE memory allocation and get ENBoost, PLRP is not outdated

I already have both and I don't have problems with activating other heavy npc mods. Might be some mod incompatibility that I'm not aware of. Sorted with LOOT. Btw Populated Dungeons works fine and has uskp patch. Did PLRP required cleaning with TES5Edit?

Well, I ran performance monitor just to be sure and the game crashes at 2.9gb ram in interior with PLRP enabled. And yes, it's properly patched and can goes beyond 3.1gb in some places. Maybe I will go through mods and deactivate them one by one to see where is the issue, but it will take a while and I'm not sure I will resign from something just for this one .esp.