Cant jump high enough for the ultimate heist

hypertek

So I am in that room where you use the Springheel Jak Boots to jump up and hit those 2 switches.. I can not jump high enough.. I strip butt naked with the boots and cant get it. Do i need to keep leveling up or something? Only cheat i used was just lockpicks/skeleton lock picks, and id like not to use any more cheats. Its kind of a long ways just to get out of that place.

If you're where I think you are, there should be a set of stairs towards the north of the room that leads to the upper levels where the switches are located. There's an opening in it though; you'll probably have to use the boots to get across it.

If you're where I think you are, there should be a set of stairs towards the north of the room that leads to the upper levels where the switches are located. There's an opening in it though; you'll probably have to use the boots to get across it.

yeah thats the room i think, there are stairs that are like broken or something and you need to use the boots to jump to the step . I cant seem to jump high enough, i think i read somewhere that your character should be leveled up in aerobatics or somthing.