New distribution permissions options for all files

Dark0ne

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does make sense, I myself would be happy to see my mods used in NV, but if I didnt see my name in the credits Id make a real fuss about it.

Im making nessessary changes to my files tho that itself I find tedious as I have a lot of files but it has to be done I guess :/

Thanks and sorry for my negative posts regarding the Stuff.

As you've said it's a step - what will be the next one? I'd propose to do the same with ideas. I do mean the mods' ideas(ideas of the mods in other words).

Mur_Zik

S.f.m.E.

Edited by Mur_Zik

This was always a *grey* area regarding uncontactable modders and I would like clarification on this please.

Some modders have moved on but left in the readmes to contact them and if they don't reply in 2 weeks or a time period to do what one likes with them. And/ or have become uncontactable.

What can we expect the position to be in cases regarding these please?

Edited by dunmermaiden

99% of my stuff is "modder resource" so as long as my name is shown in credits thats fine with me.

"modder resource" is usually assumed to be just that, a resource people are free to use as long as author is credited. asking for permission is politness but should be assumed to be given. other wise authors should not put "modder resource" in file name.