Info about target in crosshair.

durandal3491

Never seen any good mod on nexus that shows detailed info about a enemy/NPC that is being targeted.

I want to see HP, Level, Floating damage numbers(maybe even colored for elemental damage)

Possibly some icons that will show if target have resistance more than 20% or immunity to elemental damage.

I think many people wanted to see such useful mod, so try to make one and be endorsed and loved.

If there is already such a mod please give me a link and forget about my post.

P.S. please don't bother with some crappy messages about "skyrim doesn't need that!" or "go back to wow fgt" i will just ignore troll-comments and you will waste your time.

That sounds really cool! I'd love it for my micromanaged characters. I think the greatest challenge for this would be the floating numbers; Skyrim's HUD isn't designed to support really dynamic display info (meaning floating and moving). Maybe you just print colored numbers under the health bar?

But NPC health are not enough for me... and it shows it only in combat and it's very annoying that it shows health of all enemies around you and not just in target.

I want to see enemy level to be sure that illusion spells or poisons work, i want to see HP to be sure if i can one shot kill it with dual dagger sneak attack

and if i playing mage i don't want to hit with wrong element and barely do any damage.