Things you've done. or wanted to do. Interesting things only.

Vindekarr

This is indeed very nice thread. :thumbsup: I don't remember any interesting or fun things that I've done though I would like to form black or death metal band or atleast be a singer in one. :biggrin: I don't know how to growl so here's another thing I would like to do - learn how to growl. :laugh:

haha awesome \m/ I've been working on my growl lol...smoke a pack of ciggies a day and it'll get better :P I kid, smoking's bad haha.

The one thing I would like to do...I want to go into space. I just want to see the Earth from space...would be the coolest thing ever.

I'd also love a ride in a Dodge Viper. It's been my favourite car since I was little. :D

I want to go on a food tour of the US and then the world

Start in the North (if summer) or South (if winter) and hit all of the local hangouts and "best resturaunts the cities have to offer.

Only problem is, I will hit the 400lb mark if I do it (better take an exercycle and a second driver - "You drive while I pedal some of this tummy off") :thumbsup:

I want to go on a food tour of the US and then the world

Start in the North (if summer) or South (if winter) and hit all of the local hangouts and "best resturaunts the cities have to offer.

Only problem is, I will hit the 400lb mark if I do it (better take an exercycle and a second driver - "You drive while I pedal some of this tummy off") :thumbsup:

we can both go! i work out good enough to keep weight off

I reached the rank of LT colonel in Halo reach last night. At that point it was the highest overall rank possible, quite an achievment.

But then thirty seconds later the much awaited Rank Cap Removern patch went live and I was suddenly average.

D'OH!!!

I reached the rank of LT colonel in Halo reach last night. At that point it was the highest overall rank possible, quite an achievment.

But then thirty seconds later the much awaited Rank Cap Removern patch went live and I was suddenly average.

D'OH!!!

I thought you stopped playing?

Hmm. I'd also like to remake and remaster all my maps in Halo Reach's new Forge mode...but without using all that time. D:<

Speaking of Reach do I ever have a funny "pwned!" moment for you.

You see, this rather childish little twit decided he wanted to play rocketfight. Rocketfight was not one of the available options in the lobby. Sniperfight was, and when I saw that, I couldnt help but smile: Sniping, Needlers, Eevade and I, these things go together likes boats and water. But he wanted to play rocketfight, and simply assumed that when I voted sniperfight, that it was somehow my fault that he couldnt play with the rockets.

He told me to "go snipe den u nub turdeeta" and quit in a huff. I did just that. Alone, I picked out my chosen implements of annihilation: a Needler pistol, an Evade armour kit, and ofcourse, an SR99-A1-B antimaterial rifle.

I then proceeded to kill everything in sight. I won that game, scored 68,000 points, won 7,891 credits(challenges and accolades included, of which there were several) and only died twice. I then saved the replay an emailed it to him with the Comment "didnt need you anyway"

God, I'd have paid to see his face, I assume it was "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-"

I also learned today the enjoyment of sharing knowledge.

I gave some new players a guide to sniping today, at the begining none of them could hit the side of Traxus Boardwalk, but after an hour two of them were scoring regular headshots, and the third was well above multiplayer average even against wildly evading players. I've not dedicated myself to class training for a long time, but this reminded me just how good it can feel to pass on experience.

Those kids couldnt shoot straight with a laser cannon, now? well some of them are a lot more talented than I am, they'll go far and I feel like I helped them on their ways.