New sig, come and rate plz.

DrunkenGamer

Sig:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/DrunkenLoser-012/drunken-sig29.png

Accompanying avatar:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/DrunkenLoser-012/drunken-avy29.png

I'll be switching after seeing the reaction.

Looks nice. I tend to see that thin black overlay border quite a lot in signatures with more abstract backgrounds. Good choice of colors and some cool little text details. I also really like the font. Text style reminds me of "Lost" (Oceanic 815) with its bold, round design. Also like that sharp divide in the middle of the image...the contrast fits well IMO.

Suggestions:

- Those little red squiggly things in the background...they seem very random to me. I feel as if you just threw it in there at the last minute and it doesn't accomplish much for me.

- Your photo in the middle could be re-toned to match with the background a bit more. But I'd avoid making the colors too juicy and saturated if possible.

Avatar looks solid as well but the borders could be more defined. The text on your avvy might come out too small now that I think about it...

Compared to your old setup, I say switch. An improvement. ;)

The red thingy on his left side looks like it bothers his eye. The other red things I just love.

It is overall between good and close to perfect :)

Don´t forget Forum rules 450x350 It is 500 wide now.

I liked the new signature way better than the old one also. But I definitely think you need to fix the "a" in Laser. i did think it was an "o". and could not for the life of me figure out why you were advertising losers. I'm serious. Otherwise, I really liked the color scheme and the placement. Although, being a student of photography, I did understand and agree with the person who mentioned the "rule of thirds". Sometimes it is best to place your main subject somewhere other than dead center. Very cool signature

Also wanted to add...

I think it is alright that your focus is in the center, but it could be moved. Given the appearance of your focus and the amount of space you have, moving it to the right wouldn't be a bad idea.

And I do know what the Rule of Thirds is.

Yeah, about the Laser/Loser thing...

That's the way it's done on the album cover. It's supposed to be like that.

Fridge logic and whatnot.

Here's a slightly edited version. Is it better?

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/DrunkenLoser-012/drunken-sig29-1.png