Taking Requests For An Ongoing Mod

Teabone3

Well I was thinking that it could take you to the nearest temple like in Morrowind.. Or you could go down the route that someone did in oblivion where there was a different spell for each temple.

Some ideas:

How about enhancing the outskirts of Markarth and Riften. A while ago I made a request for a Windhelm Outskirts mod (someone actaully posted them while I was writing up the request.), and I was thinking of now writing a request for the two cities that don't have outskirts.

I know outskirts are not for everyone (some people have major perfomance issues with them), but for me they enhance immersion making the approach to the city grander and making the cities feel busier from the outside. (I compare the cities of tamriel to images that I have seen of medieval/fantasy cities where as you approach the city, you see more and more buildings lining the thoroughfare, and there are people on it moving to an fro. Some buildings are stores and inns offering better prices from what's available inside the city, others are warehouses (for goods waiting to be brought inside the city) and tenement homes (for those who can't afford to live inside the city gates.))

Awhile ago I made a request about a training yard in high hrothgar. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2132379-high-hrothgar-training-yard-overhaul/ I don't know if it possible, but I do think it fits in with the lore of the game.

It is kind of frustrating that bethesda didn't think it important enough to give the player the ability to craft their own clothes (including robes). I think this would be a great thing, as it would allow me to work as a tailor; and if I am playing with a mod installed that strips your character of clothing when he dies, well it would allow me to make new clothing for my character.

Take a look at the ideas that has been thrown around in the "What Skyrim needs" thread: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2561349-what-skyrim-needs-banks-brothels-boats-and-gold-sinks/, as well as a previou request I made about the Whiterun Unground: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2555259-mod-request-whiterun-underground-dungeonquest-mod/

Here are some minigames that have in discussion: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2404784-skyrim-minigames/

Edited by OpenWorldAddict

It is kind of frustrating that bethesda didn't think it important enough to give the player the ability to craft their own clothes (including robes). I think this would be a great thing

This is actually something I was going to work on recently and thought it funny that it would only work in a forge, smither, workbench, tanning rack or grindstone. Kind of wish there was already an existing model for a peddle sewing machine which did exist in the medieval ages. For now I'll keep them in the Hide smithing section until I can think of a better place. Be kind of interesting seeing the character sit down and start sewing lol but this would require new models and new animations :/

Edited by Teabone3

Weapons, particularly scythes, that are NOT Dark Souls or Darksiders inspired? Please? I'd like if there were one and two handed versions, please.

EDIT: OH. And please let the scythe/scythes not be Dante's Inferno pull-offs either. What I'm trying to say is, no scythes that are obviously from Darksiders, Dante's Inferno, or Dark Souls. There's enough of them out there

Edited by Theseus12

Fixed the Summoned Ice Wraith and Magic Anomaly so that they appear slightly smaller than your average ice wraith or magic anomaly. This will allow them to maneuver through tight corridors more easily and so they are less likely to block the player.

Aight, here go's

You know when you activate block, yet you fail because the block-activation is too slow or does not register?

You know when equipping-time means that you take 1000.0000 dmg from a vampire fire-spell?

Well. If you can tighten up that speed to be in the 30ms range for all activation of abilities, then I would do one of the following:

1. Endorse and use your mod

2. Reveal who actually got shot by Lee Harvey Oswald

3. eat cake (No you cannot have any, no matter what!)

I wont be doing any NIF or texturing editing for some time.

I've added the Burden spell to more powerful mage level enemies that may decide to use it. Removed it from the player as it seems most enemies are not affected when over-encumbered. Meaning they still have the ability to run. So for now the Burden spell can only be used by enemies.