New Vegas Content into Fallout 3

detectivep

From editing the Japanese power armour, I've noticed that it's possible toremove sections of an armour.

E.g. I deleted the backpack of that armour and replaced it with the Tesla power pack, via nifskope.

You need to go into nifskope, select the section of the armour you want to edit along the left hand side, the right click>block>remove.

As far as I can remeber, anyway.

It seems like sin did that with his accessories, removing all the sections until he had the accessory he wanted and saving that as a new armour

Can I import ammo from Fallout New Vegas for personal use as well? I'd like to get everything on the same page if I could. For example, the hunting rifle in New vegas uses a .308 Shell, and I'd like that to be used for the hunting rifle as well, if I could.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, Ammo reallly isn't as much of a concern with mods like CALIBR, but I was wondering when Import weapons, where do i have to go to get proper animations for them such as the Hunting shotgun's reloading animation? Edited by the_senator90

because of all this corporate BS you should make a topic to INSTRUCT people how to do this.. so that way you aren't uploading "illegal" sh*t and people would learn how and do it themselves