World Of Warcraft - Cataclysm

RavveN

Hey guys i just patched my world of warcraft to 4.0.0...And normaly i want to see what it looks like...So i double click on WoW.exe and it freaking stops working!!!! :@...I am really pissed off right now i mean it updated it for 15 hours...I just dont know what to do...Anybodie has an idea?

You've been had, Im afraid.

I always keep an eye and an ear on the major MMOs, and there is no 4.0 patch for WoW out at the moment. Trust me, I play WoW. (and if you have any problems with my choice of MMO, eg, the desire to yell "WoW sucks", you can kindly go and roast your toes)

Yeah, part of the problem with WoW's popularity is the immense amount of scams out there. When I used to play, there was a period with constant in-game mail spam for awhile. Other bad ones both in and out of the game are always popping up. I'd do a system scan and be careful that your computer's security isn't compromised. I don;t want to overly alarm you, but you may have to do a clean OS install if it's bad. Better that than what happened to an old WoW guildmate that refused after getting a key-logger and then getting it again when he wouldn't re-do his OS.

I sometimes get the itch to dust-off my 2 level 80 troll ladies (a disc-specced Priest(ess) and a rare tank-specced Death Knight, as almost all other ones I ran into were all about DPS and then complain they couldn't get raid spots :wallbash: ), but we had some really nasty drama, which I loathe, awhile back and some of my old friends refuse to play, and I can't deal with the drama anymore. I got as far as 10-man and 25-man Ulduar before slowing my play down and then did one of the later instances in Icecrown and let my account lapse.

Before I made the mistake of moving off of it to Bloodhoof, I found Shadow Council to be a really nice server. If I would ever play again, I'd pay to transfer my characters back there.

Edited by Salamander8

Ok now...This is very very wierd listen to it...Installed wotlk...updated it to 3.2.2a ...went onto the server (3.2.2a server) and it says i dont have wotlk expansion....? :blink: i mean....like....yea i really dont have that damn! :/ How can i have version 3.2.2a but i dont have wotlk hmmm let me think :/ Because the game is fu**ing retaded!!! :@