CoD Black Ops

MonsterHunterMaster

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not, but my brother is. He's a Call of Duty maniac. Apparently he doesn't get tired of playing the same game over and over...at least to me.

For those who really enjoy the gameplay though, this looks like the real deal. Infinity Ward did a great job with the engine and Treyarch has done a great job adding to it. Lots of cool new things to unlock and all those cool game modes too. Unlike World at War, which had a lot of bad ideas IMO, these here are actually AWESOME ideas! (Tanks were not awesome, by the way. Not like Halo. Doesn't work. But zombies were great.)

Best change ever: killstreaks don't count towards each other. Thank you.

Personally I decided to pre-order Black Ops at £34.99, from what I've seen Treyarch seems to of done a very good job at redesigning multiplayer and hopefully they've done an excellent SP campaign as they've done in previous games.

Never ever ****ing ever.

Looks like a cheap copy of CoD Warfail 2

And because Call of Duty has always been for hyperactive kids with epic reaction .. My reactions suck i hate fast games, Thats why i wont. Id rather stick to Battlefield series( BF2, BF1942, BFBC2 ) etc etc

Never ever ****ing ever.

Looks like a cheap copy of CoD Warfail 2

And because Call of Duty has always been for hyperactive kids with epic reaction .. My reactions suck i hate fast games, Thats why i wont. Id rather stick to Battlefield series( BF2, BF1942, BFBC2 ) etc etc

Agree. Not another game, fourth as I think, based on the same engine and physics, models, etc. All they did is re-model some people and places, and ta daa! Millions! >:(

I think I still have a CD of BF 1942, or whatever was the first one. I will find it and install it on my laptop, better than any new games!

Oh, and if you know a game called "Black Shades", it's 4 megabytes and is made of blocks and cylinders, it's more fun than COD or something else, you can download it for free or get it for a dollar on an IPhone. Indie companies make great games.

Agree. Not another game, fourth as I think, based on the same engine and physics, models, etc. All they did is re-model some people and places, and ta daa! Millions! >:(

The world's a harsh place, and people need money. Whatever gets the cash flowing.

IMO, MW2 was a great game, but it is plagued by a god-awful community because of its popularity. The self-centered style of gameplay (MY killstreaks, MY unlockables, MY k/d ratio) brought out the big egos. Every time MW2 pushed that reward button, the game was basically asking you to brag about everything you got. It's unlike Halo, which in comparison, is far more team oriented gameplay-wise. To me, that's the big difference.

MW2's campaign had some wonderful set pieces that still managed the work the second time around, and just awesomely fluid gameplay. The game frankly does look a bit ugly when paused, but when you start playing...it looks amazing in motion.

If it wasn't for those rude people and all the mods that came with the game's popularity, I might be still playing it. To some extent I think IW could have predicted this, but its still far too filled with ambiguity to say anything.

Black Ops definitely looks like more of the same, and there will always be people who like the same and some who won't. As I mentioned prior, my brother loves this and I don't; I'd rather have something new. But the bandwagon strikes again; everyone's just going to hop onto the next trend, and it begins all over again.