TESSource 5 Year Anniversary Competition Thread

Dark0ne

This is my idea for a cool T-Shirt.

Have the shirt be black, and on the front, have a picture of a sweetroll, and below that the question "What do you do?"

On the back, mabye have some kind of Bethesda or generic Elder Scrolls logo, or not, but definately have the three Elder Scrolls class generation pictures, Warrior, Mage, and Thief. You know, the pictures used in Arena class generation, which are also the ones used as the birthsigns as the same name in Morrowind. Mabye use the versions of those pictures that appear on tapestries behind the guy in Morrowind who lets you get your class, I'll leave that choice up to people more knowledgable than I.

I hope people like my idea!

Alright, this may be a little too subtle:

Have a drawn (ie comical or some style of artwork {vector graphics, etc}) picture of the player in some sort of generic armour (perhaps the guy in the posters in his full iron) talking to Gundalas at the Leyawiin General Store (Best Goods And Guarantees).

As a speech bubble from the player: "So, what's happening in Leyawiin these days?"

And practically cutting off the players bubble is the reply from Gundalas: "Best prices??? Right here at Gundalas' Best Goods and Guarantees! Never an unhappy..."

The player will have a quizzical look on their face.

On the back of the shirt is the Oblivion logo and words: Oblivion (the picture on the title screen)

Perhaps Gundalas' odd reply was only noticed by me.