Banned

Shepard001

Read your banned form on the forums...

Shepard01 banned.

Nudity in file share

It's plain and simple... DON'T UPLOAD NUDITY

Unless you are a Supporter or Premium Member you can't do it

Even then Us supporters and premium members must use Image Share (Sup) to upload them type of images.

Which normal members cannot upload to.

Making another account has just made your ban even more inevitable.

You know the rules, you've now broken TWO!

LOL u kidding me??? the first pic yes is nudity the 2 pic with the sexy ass is no nudity u just kidding me Stupid?

f*** u with the s*** rules

whats the problem with nude? in the mods database is nude mod with full nude pics why no work in Image Share ???? tzzz

This is great filebase for mods this not fair that i banned :(

Noobs

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/y/yoda_noob-12275.jpg

As badly as he went about handling it, the guy does have a valid point. Nude images are banned from the image share. So why are nude MODS any different? Shouldn't those be kept separated as well? Is it just not being done that way because of legal issues with Bethesda's EULA?

As badly as he went about handling it, the guy does have a valid point. Nude images are banned from the image share. So why are nude MODS any different? Shouldn't those be kept separated as well? Is it just not being done that way because of legal issues with Bethesda's EULA?

It's all about accessibility.

For mods, there's an adult content filter and you also have to install them (ie HCEG body replacer). Besides, any modder that wants even one download is going to have to describe what that mod does, right?

Images are just grab and go and you don't have to download to see them - just click 'em.

Although there are some mods that have been banned here due to overly-explicit (and in some cases criminal) content. So it isn't exactly "anything goes" on mods.

And I concur - this guy did handle it poorly, but that's why you read the pink box that says "NO NUDE IMAGES".

The regulations in the imageshare was put in place to stem the never ending tide of nasty smut plaguing it. It's not the same situation in the Files, so it won't be treated similarly.