Taking mod requests

AutisticSithLord

• 2 weeks later...

How about a small bunker. Not a huge bunker with some kind of swimming pool and teleporters (you know, no unrealistic stuff). Just a few containers and the same you can get for your Megaton or Tenpenny house. If you could make it medium size, what is twice as big as the Megaton player house.

If you can, please don't make it vault-tec styled or those sewer/bunker/basement/factory walls. (you know, those ones with the metal doors that go down). So I was thinking about the outcast outpost (from the Operation: Anchorage dlc) walls and doors because they look better then those dirty sewer/bunker/basement/factory walls.

Why am I asking this?

Because nobody has made a player house with those ''clean'' walls.

One last request.

Can you please not make it Enclave themed or anything like that. (although Brotherhood theme would be cool tho)

amazing idea to you.

can you dig this mod from grave and fix some bugs?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/5962/?

the author give full permission to change the mod... please do it.. the fortresses and the armors are simply beautifull

and what about some kind of nazi stuff?? armors and a base, like a church with npc praying to hitler and you just kill them XD

But leave that for later. The japanese stuff is the real deal

Edited by kavorka99

Can you make a simple mod that will add entrance to the area outside the Washington monument for nps? there's a lot of space in there and i would like to mess around with some mods in there. You can jump up there through the hole in a wall in vanilla there's even some loot but npcs can't get in there.

• 2 weeks later...