Warhammer oblivion

skurai666

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well if i am able to get a team( which has ground to a halt) i will be getting every aspect of the world as perfect as possible. still searching for people that are experienced in what i need. would be great if people bothered to check their inbox once in a while. but at the moment it looks like this will be put on hold

1) TCs take years to finish.

2) TESV is coming out within a few months.

So it might be best to work on planning and building assets and implement them in TESV if they include an SDK.

But then again, I rarely believe in TCs. I do believe in doing things incrementally...gather assets and continually releasing small pieces until you have enough content to make a TC.

Doing things incrementally is always a win/win. Even if you don't finish the TC for whatever reason, you will have at least created and made available a bunch of content for it.

Making small releases allows those that work on the project get some sort of satisfaction out of having accomplished something rather than contributing into a potential black hole that will never see the light of day.

LHammonds

I am currently working on a similar mod, only that it is not a Total Conversion, it's a Merge of the Oblivion world and the Warhammer world. I am going to start working on it in January, it is still in it's early stage of course, but i've started working on some NPCs and voices(Such as flagellants, Warrior Priests, Greatswords, Reiksguard Knights etc), lore books and more.

If you are interested in joining, contact me. As i said, I am not going to start working on it for some weeks:)