Did you know...

Mercbird

I also see that he would like to put the Mythic Dawn agents in the fire. If he gets hold of them. :unsure:

OT

I sniped the MD staff wielder in the Shrine of Dagon with K'shirra, the guy's body was slumped inside one of the bowls of fire :D

/OT

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone who has a habit of collecting Sigil Stones, do you feel cheated in the aftermath of the Battle of Bruma because Martin takes the big honkin' Sigil Stone away from you? I mean, you did close a gate, and you get nothing tangible to show for it, right?

Wrong. There is a Sigil Stone— an ordinary Sigil Stone, the kind you can enchant items with— there for you at the Bruma Great Gate. It happens to be in the nose of the Daedric Siege Crawler, providing it power. When you close the gate and the Crawler breaks down, the Sigil Stone plops out onto the snow ahead of it.

For anyone who has a habit of collecting Sigil Stones, do you feel cheated in the aftermath of the Battle of Bruma because Martin takes the big honkin' Sigil Stone away from you? I mean, you did close a gate, and you get nothing tangible to show for it, right?

Wrong. There is a Sigil Stone— an ordinary Sigil Stone, the kind you can enchant items with— there for you at the Bruma Great Gate. It happens to be in the nose of the Daedric Siege Crawler, providing it power. When you close the gate and the Crawler breaks down, the Sigil Stone plops out onto the snow ahead of it.

No one knew that? I found it right away!

Did you know that if you do the duplicating thing on a Sigil Stone, and your speakers get all crappy sometimes, the Sigil Stones will sound like two phones when you put them close together?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tessera

Here's a fun one:

After you've completed the main quest, return to Bruma and eventually, you'll find a statue that they've erected in your honor. It's inside town, near one of the main gates.

Walk over to your statue.

Open the debug console (hit the "~" key).

Click on your statue to target it and then type "resurrect" <enter> into the console.

Close the console and say hello to a 12-foot tall, living version of yourself. It even talks.

:D

Here's a fun one:

After you've completed the main quest, return to Bruma and eventually, you'll find a statue that they've erected in your honor. It's inside town, near one of the main gates.

Walk over to your statue.

Open the debug console (hit the "~" key).

Click on your statue to target it and then type "resurrect" <enter> into the console.

Close the console and say hello to a 12-foot tall, living version of yourself. It even talks.

:D

Nice! It doesn't have the statue texture anymore I suppose? :rolleyes:

I'm going to ask myself about rumors...

Guest Tessera
Nice! It doesn't have the statue texture anymore I suppose? :rolleyes:

I'm going to ask myself about rumors...

Nope, no more statue texture after you "resurrect" it... sadly. It simply transforms into a gigantic version of your character, but still wearing whatever armor the statue was wearing. Mine began trying to hail me as I stood there gawking at it ("Hi there..!" and "Well met..!" etc.)

I found a chest in one of the indentations on the far side of Arcane University (outside). Although it only had, if memory serves, 8 gold and a silver fork, it might be worth checking out for a high-level character. It is, I believe, under a bush.

The stable outside Imperial City is a funny place :D

First, if you speak to the ''horse guards'' (Dont know the word for them :P) they tell you that all of their horses dissapeard. If you contiune speaking with them they say that the owner of the stabels a orc, is a quite strange fellow. One of the horse guards even says that the orc eated the horses!

The horse guard says something like this:

''Sure. Some folks here think horses are for riding. Then again, some of us are Orcs. Snak gra-Bura, she prefers eating stew to riding horses. ''

Now, the funny thing is that the orc is marked as a quest item, meaning you cant kill her. If you speak to the orc, you can hear her say something like this:

''The Chestnut Handy Stables used to sell horses. But they're gone. Our horses. All gone. Big mystery. No idea where they went. [burp]'' (Really funny to hear over and over again.)

Now, if you speaked to the horse guards, you can contiune this topic by: ''... Did you eat them?''

and then she says:

''Add some onion and... wait. I almost walked into that one. No, of course not. That would be wrong. You shouldn't eat horses.'' (again, a very funny topic :D)

One of the horse guards tells you that they should sell horses, if they could keep track of them.

Now, this seems to be true to, as you can find Wild horses to the south of Imperial City.

Also, this seems to be a unfinished quest... If I were the game designers I would have contiuned this quest, it seems like it would have been fun :P

I also found something nice in the CS :P

If you go into Topics, and then click on the ''imperialcitytopic'', you should see MANY topics right? Scroll down to the bottom, there you should find a topic that has no owner. Seems to be a easter egg :D It says:

''We are from the IC (not to be confused with the OC).''

As some of you may know, OC is a TV show.

Archived