Whatcha working on?

TheBlueKidd

I've had to stop working on my Sandy Valley - Mohave Ca. Movies mod because of a family problem which has me 2000 kilometres away from my house and my work machine. The super lame laptop I travel with only just runs FNV and totally fails to run the GECK, besides which I very foolishly failed to bring a copy of my half built mod with me, so that's that f**ked 'till I can get home.

So I've been amusing myself writing a script for a moon-base mod that was discussed at some length in the Mod Requests section. Unfortunately I find peace and quiet best for composition and its so bloody noisy here! TV's on all the time, radios, people wittering away. I don't know how you all stand this never ending babble. :down:

But I really like the idea of that slow-draw mod above, brilliant.

Currently I'm not working on anything. I do feel compelled to make a quest mod of some kind and take advantage of some of the great unused modders' resources in the New Vegas Nexus but frankly I don't even know how to start with a new project. It's a matter of writing and planning. Otherwise I can do the other parts like scripting, mesh, etc.

I had an idea of maybe making a mod where the player has to build a hotdog business empire with a whole lot of goofy characters and pop culture references. I've got some zainy ideas for it but I don't know. This would take months of my time easily. And I've decided that I don't want combat to be the bulk of the experience since I don't think I've got the talent or will to make the lackluster New Vegas combat interesting. I want it to be more "choose your own adventure" with lots of choices and consequences.

Or if I don't do that I do at least want to continue to improve my 3d modelling and texturing skills.