Hardcore running

Alastair91

Adds more realism to the game. Running for a long amount of time causes fatigue, in this case running drains AP, let's say after running after 30 seconds. Endurance and carrying weight determines stamina ( amount of time before AP starts being drained). I know there's already a sprinting mod, but it would be nice if it's implemented into vanilla running without the speed boost.

I would not want the standard run to drain AP, thats what the sprint mods are for as you said. I don't actually want to have to walk everywhere. :P But I can see what you're saying, maybe it could be modified so that thirst, hunger, and sleep rates get increased while you run? At different rates I'd think, thirst highest and sleep lowest.

• 1 year later...
I like that idea too. It should be less water-consuming to walk through the desert than running all day. A reduction of AP for running seems somehow realistic too, since u cant act in a fight after running a maraton the same way u could beeing well rested. Please let me know if there is a mod in that direction.