Trouble with Veronica's range weapon

ja911chu

Hi, just want to ask, is there any mod or way to make Veonica stay in ranged weapons?

Since i tell her to use ranged weapon but sometimes she starts using melee weapons and gets herself killed (I playing hardcore mode and I don't really want to cheat)..

Any suggestion, people?

I have never givin or told her to use a ranged weapon...i think she totally kicks butt with melee weapons...especially "Love @ Hate"

If you want to equip her with a ranged weapon, that weapon has to have a higher dmg range than her melee weapon.....and you need to give her ammo.

Hey,

Don't bother with her ranged, give her a suit of armor with pretty high DT and use her as a meat shield. Her scribe robes have 0 DT, but if she gets something with, say, 15 DT or so, she turns into a beast that'll one-punch just about anything. (If you really want to know a GREAT armor to get her for free, PM me, I don't want to drop too many spoilers if you don't want to know.)

EDIT: Failing that, if you insist on her using ranged, give her something with insane range, like a sniper rifle or something, because her melee "range" is pretty big. (Don't know exact numbers.)

I'm playing on Hardcore too and I leave Veronica in melee, she DESTROYS anything, if I dont get some vat's kills off quickly she usually mops up before I Have a chance.

She really is built for punching things, give her a decent fist weapon and some good heavy armour and she shines.

Ofc course, at certain moments when you get swamped by hard hitting melee mobs (Cazadors etc) you really need to be careful.

Oh, give her some super stimpaks too.

Melee...hm...I gave her Pushy and later on a Balistic Fist and she is doing just fine. At one instance I told her to go ranged and she did use the 9mm pistol I gave her earlier. But melee, that's new to me; will try that.

Cheers Euclid

I gave Veronica the Q-35 for when we're outside and above ground. She's a Holy terror with that thing. For working inside and fighting at close quarters. Her power fist or even better the Pushy works best. Just make sure she's wearing the heaviest armor possible.