"Victory is yours, I submit!"

Warburner

Hello! I'm looking for a mod that makes foes actually give up fighting when they plead for your mercy. I generally play games as a kind hearted hero and will usually make the "good" decision even if it's the wrong decision. It makes me happy. So to play Skyrim (even though I have 400+ hours) and have to kill every last bandit... it kind of bugs me. When a foe has only a few hitpoints left and they fall to the ground and tell me they submit, I want them to actually surrender.

I don't want a mod that makes them my ally, and I don't want them to become my prisoner (because I know that exists already.) I want a simple mod that makes enemies run away after they get up from surrendering. perhaps if there is a mod that gives enemies a permanent fear affect after they surrender, or something similar, I would be fine. Then I could choose to chase down the enemy or let them live! If anyone knows of such a mod, please leave a link! :smile:

Hello! I'm looking for a mod that makes foes actually give up fighting when they plead for your mercy. I generally play games as a kind hearted hero and will usually make the "good" decision even if it's the wrong decision. It makes me happy. So to play Skyrim (even though I have 400+ hours) and have to kill every last bandit... it kind of bugs me. When a foe has only a few hitpoints left and they fall to the ground and tell me they submit, I want them to actually surrender.

I don't want a mod that makes them my ally, and I don't want them to become my prisoner (because I know that exists already.) I want a simple mod that makes enemies run away after they get up from surrendering. perhaps if there is a mod that gives enemies a permanent fear affect after they surrender, or something similar, I would be fine. Then I could choose to chase down the enemy or let them live! If anyone knows of such a mod, please leave a link! :smile:

Hooray for honor before reason.

Maybe I'm just heartless, but I enjoy wiping them out...like...they hit me first, and then want to live? HA. Right. See you in hell, trash.

That said -

I've been wanting to experiment with a pally build, and this would be a great mod for it. I'd like to see this happen.