NCR Ranger combat armor without coat

Cashman28590

I would like to have the NCR ranger combat armor without the trench coat over it, nothing added, just take off the coat and that big "backpack" ..thing on the back, a simple model and texture hack would suffice.

The jeans and that collared Kevlar vest armor underneath looks awesome, but it's ruined by the big bulky duster coat, that sticks to your body because of the Gamebryo engines lack of cloth physics. Should be simple enough for someone who knows what do to.

this would be cool to see it bugged me that you never saw any vets with out it just chilling. it is the desert so it has to happen lol.

Well in a desert most of the danger from the heat is from the sun beaming down on you. You'd stay cooler and live longer with a coat/duster than you would without one.

yeah id like to see that too but im not sure its so easy to be done cus there r probably no textures for the armor thats hidden from the coat, soo the armor would have to be made almost from scratch as only the chest is visible :\ but if someone has the skills to make it please do!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

the only thing i really dont like about the ranger armor is the water bottle back pack(camelbak?) all the rifles i like to use(hunting rifle, hunting shotgun, trail carbine) go straight though them.

Yeah, thats what I meant about the backpack, If this does get made I hope someone takes it off.