Objects being thrown about

BenDelat

Yo -

So - Almost every time I walk through a door (not a load door), objects are being thrown about, like they are just get blown across the room. I also hear myself walking through water where there is none.

Has anyone had any experiences like this, and or no what could be the cause, or how I might be able to find the culprit myself??

Thanks

Edited by BenDelat

No problem ;)

You're looking for the setting iPresentInterval in SkyrimPrefs.ini (which is in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim). Set it to 1 so it looks like this: iPresentInterval=1

If there is no setting with that name, just add it under [DISPLAY]; anywhere is fine.

That will enable vsync and limit the FPS to 60. Other users have reported this fixing the issues they had with the Havok engine.

If you have an ENB, it's as simple as going to enblocal.ini and setting VSyncEnabled to true.

You want to add ipresentinterval=1 in skyrim.ini not in skyrimprefs.ini. Under [DISPLAY]

If you have nvidia vid card grab nvidia inspector, choose the skyrim profile from the dropdown menu on the left and lock your fps to 60 or below.

Edited by vlaka