What does your character look like?

wurth

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne Masterson, my player character and star of my machinima "The Mojave." The only survivor of the Vault 3 massacre, Wayne is a lone wolf, with no real allegiance to anyone but himself, for he has learned that the only person who he can trust at the end of the day in the Mojave Wasteland is himself.

Until he takes a job opening at Randall & Associates; from then on, Wayne and Steven Randall become fast friends.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5581/falloutnv20101218202514.png

(Casuall Revolver from Classic Fallout Weapons, outfit is the Armored Bounty Hunter Duster with matching hat)

Edited by MadMax08

• 1 month later...

really looks like the wasteland has a lot more female than male heroes to offer^^

my current character's a girl too, laid out to be a the sneaky melee ninja type with a knack for energy weapons especially the plasma-shooting ones^^

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/images/1754663-1297869499.jpg

i have a kind of on-going story portaying her as a bit "out of place" after being shot in the head, buried and probably molested back into life by filthy doc mitchell xD

• 4 weeks later...

I see a lot of people like to play as cute little girls with puppy dog faces, not me tho. i play as a wasteland mad man who eats dead people, smells terrible, his hair is falling out and he never takes off his welding mask! gotta love the madness, and anyway i dont think a 88 lbs 18 year old girl with a nice body and a bad attitude is going to live long, most of all when shes running around in her underpants

hahahaha

-McEvil

Edited by evilmicevil