FOMM Controversy Discussion

spacialvekter

Never used FOMM and probably never will. I read the description endless times and still don't get why i would need this. I guess it's cool if you run a hundred mods at once or so. My guess would be "If you don't like it then simply don't use it".

However - why the original Topic starter got banned is beyond my understanding. Banned for being honest? If this counts as "whining" or "drama" then why not close the thread? Banhammer's showcase? I think if this topic is "banworthy" it should be deleted to not give banned people a "stage" for drama.

Never used FOMM and probably never will. I read the description endless times and still don't get why i would need this. I guess it's cool if you run a hundred mods at once or so. My guess would be "If you don't like it then simply don't use it".

However - why the original Topic starter got banned is beyond my understanding. Banned for being honest? If this counts as "whining" or "drama" then why not close the thread? Banhammer's showcase? I think if this topic is "banworthy" it should be deleted to not give banned people a "stage" for drama.

He was banned for being a pirate.

There is a rule against pirates And here it is:

Through your use of any Nexus site you agree that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, related to piracy, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of UK law. Know that in severe cases legal action can be taken against you.

The posting of copyrighted material, unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material, is strictly prohibited on any Nexus site. This includes linking to sites that contain copyrighted material used without permission of the copyright holder. Legal inquiries regarding copyright infringement are taken very seriously on Nexus sites and we will work with any legal body to identify and bring to justice anyone who might use a Nexus site to share copyrighted material.

Last time I looked being an admitted pirate is covered under 'related to piracy'. As for the eyepatch, obviously he took it off for his vanity pic. :thumbsup:

Bben46, Moderator