thick neck color seam

xxxSYNNxxxx

you could try that.

I am thinking this might be a head mesh problem, just because it does not line up. Do you have any other mods that do anything to the heads or faces?

Edited by Galadreal

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i did that and..... well. you better see it for yourself, lol http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxSYNNxxxx/screenshots/ i did a manual with the data folder this time btw and i noticed that there were 2 less files which i figured was from not having taken the CBBE face option on install.. edit.. i do not have anything for meshes other than SMIM and 2k texture pack but i doubt they are doing anything to my face, and i completely removed the Fitness body. i actually had this before when i was trying to fix it myself but got rid of it by taking out SG and reinstalling CBBE again with face option but that got me a diff color neck as well which is when i retried SG and then saw what we are trying to fix now. basically, it was only after i installed SG that i got any kind of neck seam or diff color at all, now the best i can get it is like the first batch of screenshots with the color and small white line. i also tried it once with the face option from CBBE install and the textblendlite with SG, but that got me SG face and body textures butwhat looked like CBBE neck all the way around. looked rly odd all smooth against the face and body.

Edited by xxxSYNNxxxx

Are you using any custom races or anything like that?

I think Enhanced Character Edit also has a different head nif file.

Edited by Galadreal

no custom races and i refused the custom race ygnord when i installed racemenu... yes , on mod page it says to take one file from there and put in aparticular spot, which i just checked again is there

Edited by xxxSYNNxxxx

Ahh, what else am I gonna do on a Friday night? :)

And no worries, like I said, I do like to help, when i can. and I am pretty good at tiral and error. Plus I was working on my FOMOD for my house mod while I was trying to help you. so it is all good.

ok, i just had a brainstorm, what if i have a diff version of the femalhead.nif file from ECE, plus i looked and ECE was updated in jan 15 and SG just yesterday but the file to download actually says from april 13. although the file for SG does say ver 1.5

Edited by xxxSYNNxxxx