Taking, not making requests

Deleted1217574User

If you need something done that doesn't involve either creating new models and textures and/or scripting, I can do it! Anything using only vanilla resources or uploaded modders' resources. I hope that this will help ease up some of the work being set upon the more experienced modders, and it's the least I can do for the community here that's done so much for me.

Okay, that's fine if you could make cybernetic arm from vanilla meshes - like this

But problem is that only mythic dawn arm looks 'robotic' (far from what I need, though) and has upper part around the neck that I do not need.

And I prefer the left arm to be replaced.

So... dwemwer arm will fit.

It would be cool to cut a hand from this set, although there aren't credits section in the description.

Rewards are kudo and 5 stars.

Thanks,

Digital Wisp

PS

I hope I understood you right - but if you have no experience in blender or NifScope, excuse me then.

Okay, that's fine if you could make cybernetic arm from vanilla meshes - like this

But problem is that only mythic dawn arm looks 'robotic' (far from what I need, though) and has upper part around the neck that I do not need.

And I prefer the left arm to be replaced.

So... dwemwer arm will fit.

It would be cool to cut a hand from this set, although there aren't credits section in the description.

Rewards are kudo and 5 stars.

Thanks,

Digital Wisp

PS

I hope I understood you right - but if you have no experience in blender or NifScope, excuse me then.

Here you go!

mythic dawn "cybernetic" arm without the upper part

dwemwer "cybernetic" arm (right) (left)

Edited by UK47

can you help here?

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/260984-platform-heels-stripper-heels/

current issues with the existing shoes is it does not properly offset the model upwards by the height of the platform heels - so you end up with the female model being the same height as if she was barefoot and the shoes / feet attach at the middle of the calf...

Would love to get this straightened out, please chime in the other thread if you can help.

regards,

Voorstryden

Wow... Problem there - I can't use those hand with body because:

-If I set it to hide nothing, it clips with the hand.

-If I set it to hide the hand, other hand disappears.

-Finally, if I set it to hide body, I can't use them without armor, so

I need a version with robert v4 body clued to the arm mesh.

Can you make this, UK?

Regards, Digital Wisp

Edited by Nealus

Wow... Problem there - I can't use those hand with body because:

-If I set it to hide nothing, it clips with the hand.

-If I set it to hide the hand, other hand disappears.

-Finally, if I set it to hide body, I can't use them without armor, so

I need a version with robert v4 body clued to the arm mesh.

Can you make this, UK?

Regards, Digital Wisp

Sure (R) (L)

I have 3 requests:

1) Power Sword: a sword which it's damage increase by each kill. But not limited like Dawnfang. (lol cheat item lol) Enchanted or raw, doesn't matter. Just don't make it shortsword. You can add any nice details about sword as you please.

2) Vampire Unlimited Stats Increase: I want a mod which removes vampire stage bounds, and makes your vampire char even more powerfull as days passes by. (cheat mode again)

3) I know this should be something you can not make but since this doesn't count as CREATING new textures;

there was a band t-shirts mod by some author (I can't remember), but he has stopped work so can you take up his job and continue making requested band t-shirts? (I guess all you have to do is just copying and pasting the band pictures which users have requested of) You can find it if you search it here by "Band T-Shirts"

I hope none of these involves in scripting or creating new models & textures