After oblivion

evildead789

Ok i just finished oblivion, i did all the quests and i want something new but what .

I feel a dark void coming on, i think i started three weeks ago with oblvion (i completely lost track of time). The save game says 250 hours.

So any suggestions for a similar game, i haven't played morrowind, but the graphics look way to dated for me.

Other action rpg i played are mass effect 1&2, deus ex 1&2,resident evil 4. drakan, bloodrayne

Well the last three are more action than rpg but it's hard to find this kind of games, what a moron i have been i didn't play oblivion before (i was thinking what was all the fuzz about). At least i have a pc now that can run it all maxed with some extra high textures packs.

before you ask, i hate point & click rpg like wow and have rather a single player

. i can only spare another couple of weeks :laugh: .

have you also played Fallout New Vegas??

if you have, then the only games i can think of are the STALKER games (i have only finished Clear Sky, but i know that both it and Shadow of Chernobyl are great, and Call of Pripyat should also be good)

I haven't played fallout new vegas but after fallout i kinda had it seems like it's more of the same, that's why i don't play shivering isles too but i haven't played stalker. I could try that, are the graphics still cool?. Oblivion was amazing with qarls texture pack but stalker is of 2007 i think (a year newer than oblivion).

Greetz

STALKER is rather good, graphically speaking

but even if it doesn't look top notch, it doesn't make it any less of a great game

and the STALKER games are great in terms of gameplay (though they do have some problems) and also with realism, and the story is good

basically, these games are lots of fun, even if the graphics aren't amazing (but you should decide that for yourself, so just check some videos on Youtube or such)

Go with Call of Pripyat, very good game. The STALKER series' famous for it's creepy atmosphere and lighting. Metro 2033 is good also, but it's not open world, it's story driven and short in terms of gameplay.