ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Droping veilfire torch

KariganSkye

Hi guys !

I have an odd question about the veilfire torches, I'm in the winter palace so I can't use any ability and I have a veilfire torch in my character's hand and I would really love to drop it ! I already went outside and it didn't disappear...

Maybe it's bug or something and it's not a big issue but it's ugly :sleep: so if anyone has a solution please let me know :geek:

Ps : I'm sorry about the spelling mistake in the title I saw it too late :dry:

Edited by KariganSkye

Well I was in the Winter Palace so I couldn't do a left click or equip any weapons but I've done circles in the palace inside/outside/inside/outside and after 15 minutes it finaly disappeared :blush: I believe it's a small bug !

Anyway thanks guys :happy:

• 8 months later...

Well I was in the Winter Palace so I couldn't do a left click or equip any weapons but I've done circles in the palace inside/outside/inside/outside and after 15 minutes it finaly disappeared :blush: I believe it's a small bug !

Anyway thanks guys :happy:

I'm not sure I understand. I use this technique in the Winter Palace while I'm in the room of torches since I only need it there. As long as I dump it in there, nothing happens when I activate and deactivate my weapons in there, at least I haven't had any trouble.....yet. I'll have to revisit that in-game again just to be sure!