Textile Loom Mesh

MadModderJess

I'm trying to find someone skilled enough to make a mesh for a textile loom. Any existing similar meshes appear to be proprietary, and I'm looking to include one in a crafting mod. I've attached a reference photo. I'd be super grateful to anyone who can help!

The only pre-prepared one I can see is included in a Steam Workshop mod called Tailoring. Unfortunately, the mod author doesn't appear to be answering permission requests.

As for free meshes that you'd have to convert, you should be able to download Collada models from the SketchUp repository, import them into Blender, and export them as a NIF.

As an example, the SketchUp site has a number of different loom models to choose from, including some very simple ones in a more ancient design, but search and see what you can find! :)

There are some spinning wheel meshes available as resources on the Nexus, maybe those could work, too. Although I could consider making one for you similar to that one from the workshop, if I have the time and you're really desperate :)

Edited by Jokerine

Did something more like that steam tailoring mod, so you can replace the tanning rack

http://i.imgur.com/PwQ5mBP.jpg

let me know if you want any changes so I can finish it and texture.

Edited by coralfang

• 2 months later...

For some reason I never saw the last few replies!

@coralfang: that's lovely! I understand doing it like the tanning rack. If you're still willing to finish it, please do!

@paulhanna: I'm almost finished with the crafting system for clothes, so if coralfang is still willing to finish the mesh, I can get that done.