Request for Requests

JohannesGunn

I have a mod currently up called Food of the Gods, and I was wondering what everyone would like to see added to it. So far, the list includes:

Ambrosia Nectar-Mmm, mmm, good...

Apple of Forbidden Wisdom-For those know-it-alls out there...

Carrot of Clarity-Does a Body Good...

Strange Glowing Dumpling- Uh, yeah...

Pommwonderful- Made from nature's super fruit...

Bacchus' Party Pleaser- No one knows what it's made from, but after one sip, no one cares, either...

Angry Potato- Enraged at the countless number of his brethren eaten by wastelanders, this potato wants revenge... and he doesn't care who gets hurt in the process.

I'd really like to expand that list. What do YOU want on it?

Since this sounds like an idea that is somewhat tongue in cheek, how about something that would make a "killer tomato?" -- Either a food item that would enhance your combat skills, OR -- much more fun -- use food to craft a unique grenade that would use the apple model (as a placeholder).

Since this sounds like an idea that is somewhat tongue in cheek, how about something that would make a "killer tomato?" -- Either a food item that would enhance your combat skills, OR -- much more fun -- use food to craft a unique grenade that would use the apple model (as a placeholder).

Heh. I actually thought about this, but since I couldn't find a tomato, I just used the potato, and made the Angry Potato. It maxes all combat-related skills. I think.

I don't suppose someone has a pipboy icon for a cake? Maybe? I know FO3 has a cake in it, but it has no icon, is not pickupable, and you cannot interact with it. Maybe I can just port it in to use for a model... Hmm...

On the sulfuric pie thing, maybe I could adapt the animation for the plasma gooification... Bears further thought, anyway.

@FatherAzerun: Heh. Pepper gas grenade, maybe? Made using five jalapenos, a tin can, and a cherry bomb? Maybe I could use the model and animation of the NukaGrenade from FO3...

@Deadzen: "What are you gonna do with those pies, boys?" is, I think, the line used by the sheriff... just before he dies. Not absolutely positive, though...

Edited by JohannesGunn