ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! problem plz help!!!

sam442277

Hi All I really need some help with the ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! mod...I placed the file into the root folder and clicked it, first of all it can't find the ,ini file so I point it to the right path, then it can't find the game folder, I point it to the game folder and it says "this is not the right folder" or something like that. Please tell me what the hell is going on and how I can fix it to use the texture package I downloaded which are now placed under the data folder.

Thanks a lot!!!

I recommend activating Archive Invalidation with Fallout Mod Manager

How do you activate it with the new mod manager? It no longer has the toggle button.

open mod manager

operating on Fallout New Vegas (yes this is an option now)

Top row of buttons

click on "Tools"

if archive invalidation has a check-mark -- re-select this

Now

Since archive invalidation does not have a check-mark - select this.

(Makes certain its activated properly)

• 1 month later...

im having the problim that fomm is now crashing when i click the button. its been working fine for months and all of a sunnen it wont work. any seggestions?

I had to do an uninstall of both NV and FOMM then do a reboot afew times afterwards,for some odd reason my FOMM kept saying that it was being used by snother program,uninstall reinstall reboot fixed it

Ive done the reinstall, checked to make sure my mods are installed properlly, but i believe it is archive inval that is causing my computer to crash. i did the check thing in FOMM, and it seems to be activiated. Im just not sure what to do now.

I did uninstal NV and went from NVMM to a fresh FOMM

• 3 weeks later...