Lets try silly or funny mod ideas and requests here

simplywayne90

Stag hound thats a great idea, I like the idea of the wax figures since it'd be fun to make famous people (from before the 50's so no paris hilton exhibit on skanyness ya'll) and then it also could be a good compilation of other mods, like a pirate exhibit, or steampunks, this way a lot of non-canon clothes could be added with some sense instead of "oh I happened to find a clean suit of power armor in the toliet of a destroyed subway" approach. Might make a good zombie mod to, except it can be funny as maybe it can be ghouls wearing pirate outfits and dresses and cowboy clothes. I'd play it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not entirely sure if your serious about the chickens, or your making a joke about me asking people to make their own easter eggs for the game, sarcasm can't be read. So I'm going to assume your serious, anyways in Fo2 (and in Sloan) There is a restaurant that has great "omlettes" and in the end it turns out to be deathclaw omlettes, so maybe someone could make a tiny deathclaw, and have like a deathclaw farm, it'd be a funny thing if someone scripted them to be docile one moment and then maybe they literally tear apart a nearby brahmin into its gory bits.

Alright here are some more links to lost forgotten threads that had/have potential I think,

Okay this are my old threads that I hoped would be more popular, don't read them if you don't want to.

Ressurecting Classic Fallout Things

Using soundbytes to create voiced NPCs or companions

Rex Upgraded, New Cybernetics Upgrades, More quests for Rex.

Okay now we're done with that, here are some Doctor Who type threads for ya'll

Daleks Anyone?

QuillDragons's TARDIS Thread

Another Thread over the TARDIS

There is also a sonic screwdriver mod already available here on NV Nexus, as well as a complete "Who" mod on Fo3 called the last child of galiefray.

Well I have to post again since I just came across a thread that inspired a good laugh,

Hitlers Hair and Face Request

Now be honest, It'd be really fun to blow hitler away with your favorite weapon in fallout NV. And maybe you could have him respawn, heck why not have a willing speaker of german make him say silly german things as you disentgrate him with your new alien blaster, a retux of the enclave uniform to a nazi one, and ta-da, you can kill one of the most evil men in history for fun all day long! He could be a funny mod, maybe he ghoulified and ended up in Vegas somehow, gives a sad story about how hard hes had it and hes sorry, something silly.....you then proceed to not care and beat him to death with a golf club or machete. =P Tell me you didn't smile a bit!

Heres more links

Rambos F-A-C-E

Bring Back Frank Horrigan the meanest 20ft. tall bastard

This next one is probably impossible, but still who wouldn't like to KO a deathclaw and let it get run over by a train?

Rebuilding The Railways

Dear God No More! Garys Back?

Aww mutated rabbits and foxes are so....

This one has been made into a mod already, as I have it myself but still

Hoverboard

While "porting" any outfits, armors. weapons from another game is illegal, making them from scrath isn't just so you know

Red Dead Redemption Outfits

Heres 2 ridiculous Rex mod Ideas

Rex with Miniguns for Legs

Rex And His Laser Eyes!

Anyways Moving on,

Need Brains, Take someone's, Brain Harvest

A Marriage System, Make your own jokes with it.

A Fallout Christmas, maybe with a ghoulified Santa and Reigndeer.

There is a mod that changes "Mr. House" to the face of "Dr. House" The character from the TV show.

Get your minds out of the toliets, and lets add Floaters! to the game

Will post More shortly

Links continued

Darth Vader "Choke" Mod

I love to conquer things.

Angry at that song?, shoot the radio and turn it off.

Who wouldn't want The King to stick around?

The Joker, Vegas, Oh its party time

If Clint Eastwood Wore Power Armor

This is somewhat relatable to the wax figure musuem mentioned earliar, and maybe working together a great mod could be made.

Build A Museum

Sneaky Killer Mannequins

And thats it for tonight on the links, So please post and reply and keep this thread alive so when can enjoy Fallout more.

A fun mod would be a recreation of the Zombie mini game in Call of Duty black ops, adding a small arena where ghouls will constantly spawn in massive waves and attempt to enter the home would be awesome and after each wave a boss reaver appears dropping a key to a better part of the estate. The prob with this idea is that to make it work well climbing animations and mechanics would have to be created for the ghouls to add to the realism of climbing through windows.

Dinosaurs.

Hell yeah. A basic remake of Trespasser :D

I don't know how to mod though so I'll leave it up to the community to think 'bout it.

...& squirrels & iguanas. Mebbe a gopher or 2?

Plus them :) I was thinking the other day - 'where's all this squirrel meat come from?'

Edited by Kronkio

Poodles.

Not as pets, as "monsters".

(this ent "Ol' Yeller"...I don' wanna shoot my own dog)

Not ghoulified, not radioactified, not mutified....just poodles.

...& squirrels & iguanas. Mebbe a gopher or 2?

Heh heh heh... Vicious attack poodles.... "They strike from nowhere, turning the wasteland into a vicious free-for-all of flashing fangs and well-groomed fur. They kill everything in their path, and vanish back into the blowing sand, leaving only the faint scent of perfume..."