⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Fallout: The Frontier, First look and Teaser

maybenexttime

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So maybe I'm just blind, but is there an official website?

Please tell me Facebook isn't it??? please? Some people don't/won't use Facebook.

The Official Website is under construction, I believe most will like it. I did.

I was wondering if there was any chance after this mod was released of transferring some of the mod's salient features back over to the Mojave?

Things like the elemental system that you've come up with, but adjusting it so that it concerns points more like sun/heat stroke, increased fatigue at midday, etc... (maybe even changing blizzards to sandstorms?)

And additional bits, like seeing the tanks operating at certain areas around the Mojave too. I know that one COULD be done easily enough on a personal level, but an official release would dictate a certain level of competancy was involved in the process :p

Bits like that tbh, which make you realise how lacking the base game can actually be at times.

I was wondering if there was any chance after this mod was released of transferring some of the mod's salient features back over to the Mojave?

Things like the elemental system that you've come up with, but adjusting it so that it concerns points more like sun/heat stroke, increased fatigue at midday, etc... (maybe even changing blizzards to sandstorms?)

And additional bits, like seeing the tanks operating at certain areas around the Mojave too. I know that one COULD be done easily enough on a personal level, but an official release would dictate a certain level of competancy was involved in the process :tongue:

Bits like that tbh, which make you realise how lacking the base game can actually be at times.

I'm not sure if the team has any plans for such a thing. But I believe they were gunning for community made content to supplement their own, so it's likely other modders will be able to use the content in the Mojave space. I'll have to ask maybenexttime about that.