Fallout: The Frontier, First look and Teaser

maybenexttime

Frontier based Legion mostly comprised of a different tribe (scavengers) so they will have a completely different and unique skill sets. Some may be more technological adept.

| Ah, interesting. I'm curious to see how that'll play out then. From what I've seen thus far it all looks pretty awesome. I'll be sure to keep my eye on the site and FB for any more info though. |

P.S. we are working to add buggies like the ones you see in Borderlands.

| That sounds great! Will they be reminiscent of the designs seen in Tactics, something of your teams own design or a little of both? |

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This "Frontier" mod seems very ambitious and yet it seems like you are making excellent progress, keep it up, I believe you can do this! Oh, and don't release it too early, very buggy mods aren't much fun, but I'd be okay with a little buggyness. I'm looking forward to some new guns, energy weapons, melee weapons, unarmed weapons, other weapons, and a lot of kinds of armors. Just lettin' ya know to add a little of everything. I'm trying not to sound too demanding but a good way to please a lot of people in a quest mod is to include something for a lot of different people's tastes. By the way, what I'd like to see in this is some sort of brutal melee weapon sort of like the Auto Axe in The Pitt or a stop sign with a car battery taped to it for extra "kick", ya' know, something like that, a big and rusty lookin' person-pulverizer for making man-mush. My courier has high Strength and the nerve to use it. These are just some suggestions and hopes of mine, good luck and good job.

This has been a fourm response/reply from: Frogslime.

Edited by Frogslime

This "Frontier" mod seems very ambitious and yet it seems like you are making excellent progress, keep it up, I believe you can do this! Oh, and don't release it too early, very buggy mods aren't much fun, but I'd be okay with a little buggyness. I'm looking forward to some new guns, energy weapons, melee weapons, unarmed weapons, other weapons, and a lot of kinds of armors. Just lettin' ya know to add a little of everything. I'm trying not to sound too demanding but a good way to please a lot of people in a quest mod is to include something for a lot of different people's tastes. By the way, what I'd like to see in this is some sort of brutal melee weapon sort of like the Auto Axe in The Pitt or a stop sign with a car battery taped to it for extra "kick", ya' know, something like that, a big and rusty lookin' person-pulverizer for making man-mush. My courier has high Strength and the nerve to use it. These are just some suggestions and hopes of mine, good luck and good job.

This has been a fourm response/reply from: Frogslime.

Well I can say I'm excited for the armors and weapons being discussed for the Frontier. So hopefully all of you will have something to play with once the Frontier is ready. As for your ideas. I'll pass them by the team and see what they think, that's assuming I post it before another team member does. I'll be doing that here after work. Copying and pasting over the phone can be a real pain for me.

| Just finished watching the video. There's a few minor things I noticed that were "off" about the tanks, but aside from that you've done an outstanding job. Love how they can be controlled by the player or set as a "companion". I'm very much looking forward to seeing these and your other vehicles in action on The Frontier. Can't wait to see the next episode about armor additions. Keeping my fingers crossed that we''ll get a good look at that Helghan-esque set.

P.s. Sherman Jr. is the cutest thing ever! So glad you guys are being interviewed by Al'. |

| Just finished watching the video. There's a few minor things I noticed that were "off" about the tanks, but aside from that you've done an outstanding job. Love how they can be controlled by the player or set as a "companion". I'm very much looking forward to seeing these and your other vehicles in action on The Frontier. Can't wait to see the next episode about armor additions. Keeping my fingers crossed that we''ll get a good look at that Helghan-esque set.

P.s. Sherman Jr. is the cutest thing ever! So glad you guys are being interviewed by Al'. |

Tank isn't finished yet, as started in the video description a lot are just placeholder meshes and textures. The tank was just shown to show off how it works.

Next episode is up in the air, we are working towards some of the new armors, and believe me they are sick but not sure if we can make in time. We may have to show off other features such as vertiport transport (as shown in the teaser) and dogfight action or even something else. But we'll see.

Armor Dev Diaries!? Oh can't wait, I know I know. I'm on the team, but I've not seen everything myself either. Just glimpses of whats to come, so seeing what sets you guys have ready will make me positively ecstatic.

Will it be possible to freeze to death in this mod?

Yes, we will show off the "Chill Factor" in one of the dev blogs. You can guess that there will be a new stat added to the player and certain armors will boost bonus "Warmth" over other armors.

Edited by maybenexttime