Fallout: The Frontier, First look and Teaser

maybenexttime

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question.

You mentioned in Dev Diaries 1 that you would be fighting for the NCR.

But wouldn't it be the "NOR" since it takes place in Oregon?

No. Oregon is part of the NCR.

But the NCR is the New California Republic. Wouldn't it then be named California too? Since it is the NCR's property?

Just a quick question.

You mentioned in Dev Diaries 1 that you would be fighting for the NCR.

But wouldn't it be the "NOR" since it takes place in Oregon?

No. Oregon is part of the NCR.

But the NCR is the New California Republic. Wouldn't it then be named California too? Since it is the NCR's property?

The NCR is a federation consisting of areas outside California including Oregon and Baja. These areas were not renamed in the game.

If the story is good this will probably be the best mod of any bethesda game. You guys are adding so much stuff into the vanilla game.

That what we are my friend. It's been a crazy past few days getting all major gaming websites writer articles on us. My email exploded with people messaging me.

You guys deserve it. I've been seeing you guys do this for some time through Elijah Lucian and Alchestbreach. It's good work. Hell I think Gopher would love to do a playthrough of it as well. Spectacular work guys, take your time, we can wait, and have fun with it.

Was already impressed with the very first video you had posted. Suffice to say excitement and interest has increased with time, and every update or video. This seems unprecedented in scope so far, except for Project Brazil and the ill fated Firebase Zulu. Can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...