Creation kit endless loading

NightySama

Hello everyone ! Loving to play TES games for long time ago, I used my eyes for many hours/days/monthes on Morrowind, Oblivion, then Skyrim. Used to mod a bit on Morro, I recently decided to mess with Skyrim Creation Kit.
Then, here is my problem: once the CK opened, I click on file => data => then check left boxes of main ESM + DG & DB ESM, click OK... I receve the well known annoying error messages, click YES to ALL, the CK starts to load... and... nothing. It is not a crash, since menu and other things still works, but, the CK keep stayin on "LOADING FILES" for endless time. Tried to wait... hours, lot of hours, nothing worked.

Maybe someone could help ? By the way THANKS !

Can you just load the skyrim.esm file wo the dlcs? To load dlcs in CK you have to first modify the skyrimeditor.ini file so that the Kit will load the dlcs.

Edited by NexBeth

• 2 weeks later...

Are you running ENB under wrapper? If so, be sure the following setting exists as I post it in your ENBLocal.ini, found in the skyrim main folder if you have installed ENB.

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true
IgnoreCreationKit=true

Thank you for these two responses. I cleaned my masters like showed in the video, but it didn't solve my problem. MotoSxorpio, I don't use ENB under wrapper, but I checked your option as well: I created the doc ENBLocal.ini, then add the four lines into it. Nothing changed, I still have endless loading in CK. The game, however works perfectly.