• At least 100 but less than 200 hrs.
    • At least 200 but less than 300 hrs.
    • At least 300 but less than 400 hrs.
    • At least 400 but less than 500 hrs.
    • At least 500 but less than 750 hrs.
    • At least 750 but less than 1000 hrs.
    • 1000 hours and over

• 5 months later...

How many hours have I put into Oblivion? Honestly Ive stoped counting. Probly somewhere in the neighborhood of too many.

I have probably logged over 100 hours in the last week.

Thats over half the week, including sleep.

And by the way, sleep is for the weak! ;D

How many hours have I put into Oblivion? Honestly Ive stoped counting. Probly somewhere in the neighborhood of too many.

I have probably logged over 100 hours in the last week.

Thats over half the week, including sleep.

And by the way, sleep is for the weak! ;D

Amen to that!My personal record:37:29 straight with only a ten minute break for a burrito and some OJ and no sleeping.When I went to bed,I saw scenes from Oblivion on the walls and ceiling.It was cooool.

the exact number? no idea! But i play it every second of my sparetime which means when im not: at school, working for my mum, making new plans to kill my insane sister, writing on my stories(just a hobby. At least yet), eating, working somehow, modding, or sleeping.

I never do my homework anyway so these do not count. Well that gives about 5 hours each day (about 15 i the weekends, or if im sick, which i am often.) I simply cant stop. Got the game just after the summer holliday so i guess it makes a pretty big score (i should really seek help! o_O ).

My gaming record in a row must be about 30-34 hours. Yes i was weekend, and yes i drank about 40 liters of coca-cola. It was the most exspensive weekend i have ever had....