Skyrims kind of Fantasy bums me out

KaiHatia

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW being banned four times probably bums him out too.:http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2694774-kaihatia-banned/

Someone must have pretty serious issues to get out of his way to create new account over and over again just to come here and create a topic where throws in other people face how much he hates skyrim modding community members and their work. Not to mention he would actually found mods that could satisfy his tastes, if he looked hard enough. Besides that he had problem with Skyrim being more of a high fantasy genre than low fantasy historical/medieval spin-off and couldn't accept the fact that he should move on, if such title does not suit him.

From Wikipedia:

"High fantasy is a subgenre of fantasy fiction, defined either by its setting in an imaginary world or by the epic stature of its characters, themes and plot.

High fantasy is defined as fantasy fiction set in an alternative, fictional ("secondary") world, rather than the real, or "primary" world. The secondary world is usually internally consistent, but its rules differ from those of the primary world. By contrast, low fantasy is characterized by being set in the primary, or "real" world, or a rational and familiar fictional world, with the inclusion of magical elements."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_fantasy

I love Skyrim - and I love my modded Skyrim even more than I thought was possible.

Back in November 2014 I decided to finally get myself a "gaming" laptop that wasn't a huge settle which I have always done by getting one nearly obsolete and downright affordable. With this in mind, I did searches on Youtube on the best video graphic games of 2013 and 2014. Consistently The Elder Scrolls V - Skryim was included in these videos BUT ONLY as an honorable mention. The claim was made that the vanilla game doesn't belong there, but adequately modded the game is in fact as lovely as any of the "Next-Gen" graphics games currently on (or soon to be) the market.

It's true. I've got 54 plugins loaded into MO with 122 files in my priority list and seldom have CTDs and never any freezing or load screen errors. With various LOD mods, re-texturing, simple additions like Footprints and Wet and Cold, and ELFX to change interior lighting, it's already the loveliest video game I've ever had the pleasure to play (still without successfully getting an ENB to work). And with these fairly simple modifications it's become an environment that as a player I can get totally lost in. Having iHUD free up my screen is a boon, too!

High fantasy coupled with eye candy graphics - I, for one, salute the fabulous mod makers and their collective work posted on Nexus. Bravo!

Edit: Maybe our banned user is in fact a modder who doesn't think accolades are sung nearly enough here? Strange....

Edited by n0mad23

Now i get up and see my Account banned because of wrong accusation and i can't even checkt the related post. Wrote the Person who did this a Message, just wanna show here that i did. If i get kicked again for nothing, someone should delete what i loaded up. I'am not getting f*#@ed with this way and then what little work i did gets used to still create content or google adsense money for this site. This would be a discusting scam.

My Skyrim is about getting new panties to all my girls in my chain of fun houses...... fighting Dragons along the way if I have to. There are plots and stories as well?

I know those bloody dragons are always getting in the way of my fashion shoots too,annoying.

BTW being banned four times probably bums him out too.:http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2694774-kaihatia-banned/

You know that it is realy immature for a 65 year old man to troll this Topic of mine just because is served you over in another Topic and you made a fool of yourself, like an angry teenager? You came to this Topic and tried to troll me with your non statements and your uninteressting Opinion, just because you are mad.

As for the others who don't like what i have to say and are not interessted in a debate about the Topic: Move on. No one is forcing you to read what i wrote, you don't need to like my Opinion, you can just go on and do your own thing. If you don't like what i wrote, just go. I'am not interessted in contra-statements. Just move on.