News on TES: IV!

Switch

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed, what is your source ohGr? Doesn't sound like you got any basis for that theory to me :P

And I hope to goodness that you're wrong Nevermore. :blink: To be limited to just a city for an ENTIRE game... sounds seriously lame.

Indeed, what is your source ohGr? Doesn't sound like you got any basis for that theory to me :P

And I hope to goodness that you're wrong Nevermore. :blink: To be limited to just a city for an ENTIRE game... sounds seriously lame.

feel free to think im lying, because im not, but i know someone who works for bethesda, well, used to, he left before they took TES4 seriously, and the concept from the start was cyrodil or high rock, and it seems they changed their minds to those arrogant high elves, they remind me of the french to be honest...well...my ex-french teacher, before he got fired for pushing me into a door...but thats another story :D

Well it'd be a BIG city (hopefully NOT as badly desined as Vivec). The capital of Morrowind would have to be HUGE. I just don't see how they can map all that land of the continet less they don't use the TES3 engine and use a much simpleir one (can you say 2d?).

Hey, now there a thought... *rushes to off topic thread*

• 2 weeks later...

Like Wesaynothin said, please don't post Off-Topic stuff mid-thread asking for help. Bad forum etiquette I'm afraid ;)

Please go and read the rules. Thanks!

[/NewBeNiceToNewbiesPolicy]

:D

Archived