News on TES: IV!

Switch

hopefully they dont be stupid like valve, and announce their release date, ever since valve lied about it, and got hacked into, i couldnt care less if half-life 2 comes out, i couldnt care if i never get to play it, ive got my mind set on doom 3, REALISM! ;)

Half-Life II is quite possible the most realistic games I've ever seen. [Not in terms of storyline, but in physics and such...] Such as being able to push a table in front of a door, making the enemy unable to open it. Then comes in the incredible AI. Since they can't open the door, they shoot through the window. Leave their line of site, and they will kick open the door, hard enough to move/break the table. You run upstairs, only to find an ambush shooting at you through the window....

That's what TES IV needs....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

All Tes3Mods in Tes4 Add (a)Combat And (b)nieuwspells Like in

(a20%/b50% )Summoner(1)

(a80/b0.1%)Mistmore

© levelup & spelupgrade's and zo

(a40%/c40%)Ballorsgate\Diablo 1&Helfire\Trone of Darkness\Dungeon Siege

Mix all and the Best of The games and a New morrowind will life

Hello Hooded, I won't delete your post since you're new to this forum, but could you please be clearer in future? You can always use the edit button to alter your post later. On this forum we appreciate it if you can at least type english properly, and not include bunches of random symbols, capitals etc.

So yeah, if you could make your posts clearer in future that would be good :P

Thanks!

...What's so hard to understand? He thinks that Bethesda will make TES 4 into a mix-and-match or copyrighted material and independently produced plugins that were made for the previous game, with a combat system with aspects from Mistmore, games such as Diablo and Dungeon Siege, and Summoner, in order of percent "borrowed," and a magic system "not unlike" the ones in the latter two groups of RPGs that I mentioned.

Jeez, it's not like there are people on these forums that are hard to understand...

Bethesda said time and again that they aim to create the best single-player rpg.

An mmorpg , if created, will be less quest-oriented, with less thought behind it.

Like all mmorpg's it will be character-oriented - you will play alone or together to improve your character and fight other characters or groups.

I think the quests , stories and backround are the main strong points of MW, and those are almost totally lost in an mmorpg.... I wouldnt want to play a game if all there was to do in it would be to listen to little kiddies brag about their 100 level character.. who cares ?

P.S : the battle system is great, the magic system is great, the combat system is great, trees are great, and high elves are my favorite race. I just had to write my opinion after reading some of the posts above... :angry2:

the link at the beggining of the topic doesnt work for me .. :help:

I think there should be some sort of online play, but not mmorpg because i hate pay 2 play.

P.S :I don't mind the battle system, but the magic system sucks along with high elves

and the link at the top doesn't work for me either(i hope this isn't spam :blush: )

What they need for TES IV is ultima style multiplayer mixed with all the other ideas for better physics and graphics and such.

It will probably take 3 years like anything else bethesda makes or longer, but it would be worth the wait for multiplayer.

Because whats next should be an all out war all over Vvardenfel...and then the players would decide the fate....should oblivion take it over....should the empire hold together....should each of the provinces separate.

They should also try to incorporate as many ideas from the mods as possible, including cloaks, bigger beasts, dragons, mounts.

If they made something like that, it would be the best selling game of all time

Archived