Female armor

charlottenoyen

It is sort of amusing how much of the female armor comes out. One prime function of armor is to keep blades from reaching the heart. To state the obvious, the heart lies within the bosom. I wouldn't want all that weighty metal pressing down on me if it couldn't protect me in battle.

hahah someone had to justify the boobies showing

It is sort of amusing how much of the female armor comes out. One prime function of armor is to keep blades from reaching the heart. To state the obvious, the heart lies within the bosom. I wouldn't want all that weighty metal pressing down on me if it couldn't protect me in battle.

hahah someone had to justify the boobies showing

@ KaizerFaust - I'm a little confused. I have the impression David Brasher's expressing the opposite sentiment; in other words, if a suit of armor won't protect the bosom/heart, then a prudent warrior will choose a different suit of "weighty metal".

@ charlottenoyen - One of my favorites is Korana's Shadowwatcher. There's a very skimpy version, but the one I use offers much better coverage. I happened to post screenshots there yesterday showing my character wearing it.

Yeah but isn't the point of showing female skin to district the opponent and rob them of the will to do you harm... or something? ;) Seriously the stock armor all look pretty good, no idea on mods to cover up more than that.

Still love the flowchart at http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Thelordofyouall/Stolen/oblivionmodchart.jpg

"Do you like nude mods?" -> [No] -> "Yes you do."

Thank you everyone! I was a bit hesitant to create this thread, but I'm glad I did. Those are some amazing armors. I've got my own character plus Neeshka and Vilja to outfit, so I can use all the help I can get :)

Brilliant! I knew there had to be something like that.

(Just to make it clear, I've got nothing against any sexy armors. Some Most of them are very well made, but I don't get them for the same reason I don't get anime-style or modern weapon mods: it just destroys my suspension of disbelief. Just thought I'd mention that.)

I think that chart just called me a pussy.

Edited by charlottenoyen

I also want to clarify something...I don't think there is anything wrong with any of the armor or outfits out there that are more "skimpy", it's just not the overall look I envisioned for my modded Cyrodiil. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into those armor sets and it's nice people have provided so many alternatives to vanilla armors.