Oblivion level cap mod?

Legedur

@ Grogrokl,

One last thing. Does RL work without any need for change with Elys Uncapper? Just in case...

No, you don't need it.

The only thing Elys Uncapper does is letting your skills and attributes increase over 100. In combination with RL this means that when your skills increases over 100, so will your attributes, and your level will increase over 65 (using default settings).

Edited by Grogrokl

Thanks a LOT Grogrokl! I was very lucky to find you. You 've been very helpful! It's rare for newbies to find a "guru" that will answer so many things.

I have restarted I think 4 times myself only thanks to the very bad leveling mechanism so I'm only giving the information I wish I have had myself.

Edited by Grogrokl

Thanks a LOT Grogrokl! I was very lucky to find you. You 've been very helpful! It's rare for newbies to find a "guru" that will answer so many things.

I have restarted I think 4 times myself only thanks to the very bad leveling mechanism so I'm only giving the information I wish I have had myself.

I know what you mean. To be sure i wasn't making mistake, i 've restarted twice with Maskar's alone. Turned out it was real bug... Plus other 2 times i think. I activated RL...i think... I got a warning that it was incompatible with Darnified UI, but i *think* it works... At any case, from level 3 it brought me straight to level 5. My strength increased a bit, my agility and speed fell, my luck went to 51, my personality fell a bit, intelligence and willpower up a bit. I am a bit disappointed that i lost agility and speed, but i guess that's how things go...

For my 2nd playthrough i think i will run Maskar's, as it has many additions and it't not radically different compared to vanilla. I like that.

Edited by Legedur

I know what you mean. To be sure i wasn't making mistake, i 've restarted twice with Maskar's alone. Turned out it was real bug... Plus other 2 times i think. I activated RL...i think... I got a warning that it was incompatible with Darnified UI, but i *think* it works... At any case, from level 3 it brought me straight to level 5. My strength increased a bit, my agility and speed fell, my luck went to 51, my personality fell a bit, intelligence and willpower up a bit. I am a bit disappointed that i lost agility and speed, but i guess that's how things go...

For my 2nd playthrough i think i will run Maskar's, as it has many additions and it't not radically different compared to vanilla. I like that.

Darnified UI (which I really recommend) is compatible with Realistic Leveling as long as you install Realistic Leveling AFTER Darnified UI. The files in RL need to replace the files in Darnified UI, and not the other way around.

Speed and Agility will be increased when you get more experience in the corresponding skills... You can always go to a trainer and train them up if they increase to slow.

Edited by Grogrokl

Luckily i had already installed Darnified so i guess it worked... What bothers me more is that i took 2 levels at once. I thought progression would be slower. I 've only done Kvatch and Thoronir's quest and joined the Blades. Nothing more and i am already level 5... I was expected less progression.

It is because you have collected so much experience points in skills already. You haven't so far been using a mod that slows down how fast skills progress, right? Since MOO was bugged and you just installed RL...

Also that other mod you used made your level lower than it was supposed to be for that amount of skill increases... That's why your level increased from 3 to 5.

You can always slow down your leveling rate to super slow for a few hours of play to compensate for the fact you didn't slow it down earlier... Or you can start over again.

Also I recommend Harvest Flora and FormID Finder. Two small but very useful mods. Harvest Flora lets you see which plants you have already harvested (once you have installed it you will never go back) and FormID Finder lets you alt-right click on an object to get some useful information about it. It will for example tell you which mod installed the object which is good to know in order to find out if the mods you have installed is working. Also if you alt-right click on a container it will tell whether it is safe to store your stuff in that container, or if your stuff will disappear forever when the container respawns.

Edited by Grogrokl