Pale Pass Akaviri Citadel

lupicatalum

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I checked, the documentation is totally outdated and I no longer have a copy of my pdf. It's Export as dds, and there IS the option to choose which compression method and if creating or not mipmaps.

Just try to export it as dds until you reach the dialogue where these options are shown.

Cheers!

You don't need to manually change the extension, it is an export, as soon as you select the file format on the drop-down list, the extension is set automatically. Did the final file came out as dds or png? Are you sure?

Cheers!

Not sure what happened here, but hey, if that worked, good!

Just for the record, on my end, the thing goes as follows (translated from Spanish, English actual names may vary):

File - Expor: select file type - dds (file extension changes automatically when clicking "dds") - export - Compression and mipmaps dialogue - ok.

Cheers!

But changing the extension how? You go to the upper input field where you can change the name of the file and manually delete the .png extension and type .dds?

That's not possible. When you click the file type in the drop-down list, the file extension in the upper input field changes automatically, or it should.

Check the exported file. Something is not right here.

Cheers!