Pale Pass Akaviri Citadel

lupicatalum

Yep, I know how to do that, with the Replace Colors tool on GIMP (or something like that). Do not use the "colorize" tool, because it would change also the white parts. You meed to fin the tool that replaces the blue.

Be careful, images taken from Google Images could be copyright protected and unusable on the Nexus.

Cheers!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not quite good at creating brand-new textures either, but I know how to edit them.

Right now I'm a little bit busy with other things, as soon as I am free I'll put my hands on it.

Cheers!

Hmmmmm, no, having ceiling and floor the same texture does not look bad, but this texture in your screencap... looks like it has a good normalmap (relief) but a rather bland and boring diffuse map (colors). The effect is boring... unimpressive...

By the way, about the blue marble tile you posted the other day and I promised to turn it into a gold-brass marble tile, I'm not sure which color had you in mind, is perhaps something similar to this?

brassmarble.png

Note: 512x512 is a very good texture size, but rather small. I suggest working with 1024x1024, a good compromise between performance and quality.

Cheers!

Hey, that's a good idea, having different textures with different degrees of visual impact depending on the use for the rooms, just like in real life. Knowing that this cell will be a storage room, it's really adequate.

And about the marble texture I made for you...

Cheers!

The Marble looks really good! I however looked into what you said and the texture is copyrighted so I cant use it :sad:

I do thank you for your efforts by the way. Just wanted to put that out there

Edited by lupicatalum