Pale Pass Akaviri Citadel

lupicatalum

I'm crushed. Just because I'm behind the curve on payscale doesn't mean I won't stick my nose in every now and then to meddle.

I wouldn't have a clue if any of this will be of use but I'm a packrat, so just because something is over my head doesn't mean I won't collect it.

Normal Mapping Tutorial

Normal Mapping Tutorial: Part II

Bump to Norm Beta

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tempted to give up. My collision sequence is identical to the collision sequence on one of the working tiles from Anima Cyrodiil and the collision still doesnt bloody work

Edit: I lied. Collision achieved in a test run. now to build the actual tiles

Edited by lupicatalum

You lied? You LIED to us? How... how have you...? How did you dare to lie to us? After all we have done for you?

*me turns back and runs out of the room, in tears and sobbing unconsolable*

By the way, are all those scratches in your face and the missing bit in your left ear signals of how much fun you have playing with your new Macaw?

I hope you are taking notes on how have you done the collision and things, because most likely I will ask you about it in the future.

Anyway, good news at last!

Looking forward for the pretty screenies!

Cheers!

Edited by IkeCoast

Uh... I'm not sure if I find comforting the grin you put when saying "to give back to you". Gave me the chills.

Cheers!

PS: I was modding a little bit today too. I tried again to use Blender on the modding laptop to create a silk fabric sheet. I hope the autopsy on that computer won't show that it was my fault.

Phew, no. I thought I had it stone-cold dead, and already started digging a hole in the backyard, but after letting it rest for a while, I was able to restart it and looks fine.

Lucky me. I had taken some good screenies before dropping that silk bomb on it and I thought I had lost them, Posted them right now.

Did you know that Macaws are edible?

Cheers!

Edited by IkeCoast