Pale Pass Akaviri Citadel

lupicatalum

That would make a tough bony meal. You know Ike already tried dying on us but they sent him back (funny, the note pinned to his jacket never did say why ... ).

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Striker! I know you have already seen Phil's impersonation of Jennifer Grey. Cute, isn't it?

If I recall correctly, that note read "Please, keep him AWAY FROM US!"

Cheers!

Yes I like it Ike ... was she trying to make snowcones?

When I go to the Oblivion Nexus page to see the other shots there's something that just shows a "missing" placeholder between the words "And she really enjoys it" and the last picture. I'm not sure if it's some Google Chrome "update" problem or something on this end but I get a lot of that with pictures on the Oblivion Nexus pages (need to click them a couple of times before they'll display and stuff like that).

The vertices question is out of my league Lup, but what is easier to do ... add more vertices to a mesh or remove extra vertices?

So sounds to me that reducing vertices on a mesh that has too many is easier than adding more to a mesh that doesn't have enough (not taking into account how much work putting more in initially may be).

Blender question. I am trying to get rid of unnecessary polys by deleting unnecessary edges from subdividing. The dissolve function however doesnt seem to be available in blender 2.49b. is there any other way to do it. I figure Ike will hopefully have an answer when hes on