Christmas

jaosals42

First off, I'm not dead, just really busy. :P

http://home.wangjianshuo.com/archives/2004/12/13/chicago-christmas-gift.jpg

Since it's now December, and we're getting into the Christmas season, I think it would be appropriate to have a Christmas topic to celebrate. So, got anything Christmas-related to share? Any planned gifts, trips, family get-togethers?

Well, I can at least say that I'm looking forward to the time off of school, no doubt. Have to finish a couple of more college-essays during the break and I'll be set with applications. Maybe I ought to check out some of the Steam sales that'll be coming along with the time as well.

What about you guys? Got anything to share? Plans? Movies? Pictures? Gifts?

http://www.christmas-corner.com/christmas-wallpaper/christmas1.jpg

Edited by myrmaad

Will the Christmas Shopping ever end, well thats the only thing i cant stand, but its Christmas, deal with it i say :thumbsup: .

24 days left, not to mention 2 weeks off at Christmas time, yay.

Welcome back

Edited by Thor.

Why is none but push having a christmas avatar :O ? Ok maybe a bit early :D, but still :O.

Plans? It's a returning ritual of gifts, a large family dinner and some more >.>

I suppose I better get started at making my sig and avatar a bit more festive. :smile:

EDIT: Done. Merry Christmas Nexus.

Edited by XanAlderon

Why is none but push having a christmas avatar :O ? Ok maybe a bit early :D, but still :O.

Plans? It's a returning ritual of gifts, a large family dinner and some more >.>

Right almost forgot about the Christmas HAT contest, maybe i should start one again this year :thumbsup: .

the contest will begin friday

Edited by Thor.

ah Christmas, my favourite time of year :)

Boyfriend's mama is going "ooooooh" factor on the pressies this year. No cash or liquor :P She wants us to get something we would really enjoy. I helped her pick out my boyfriend's present. I think his mouth is going to drop when he opens it :D Something special for his telescope ;)

Now she wants my boyfriend to pick something out for me. Hehe, I think a new motherboard, CPU, and RAM are going to be under the tree :D Or maybe that Chicago Bears jersey I've been wanting.....hmmmmm or perhaps a nice knife set? Hmmmmm lol I think he knows what I want ;) I wonder what he's going to get me though. He got me a leather jacket last year, but I got to pick it out. I want a surprise this year.

Probably going to put up the tree today and decorate the house a bit. I wish I could have a real tree, but I have no room for it. I miss that wonderful smell of pine...but I have a nice looking fake tree

We're going to his auntie's like we do every year. Then probably going to my auntie's after that. She's probably going to get him a carton of cigarettes lmfao. My boyfriend is hard to shop for, he says he never wants anything. So he winds up getting money, cigarettes, booze :P She's probably going to get me a gift card for the craft store or nice makeup and lotions from Avon. I dunno, shall see.

Edited by Illiad86