Invisible/Blank NPCs

masoncravens

Lately i have been playing fine, but just recently, with no modifications added to what i already have, some of my NPCs are dissapearing.

To clarify,Dawnguard Spoilers Ahead, i was taking Serana back to her home after first meeting her, and upon reaching the front gate, the gatekeeper wasnt there, but he still talked and after the gate opened i walked to where he usually was, on the left side and noticed that he was indeed there.

I was able to push him around by walking into him and he would have his standard, you dont belong here, greetings and the press E to talk was still displayed, but it sounded lower, in position, not volume

So i used TCL to go below ground to se if he was there, but to no avail.

Ar first i thought, maybe he is wearing somthing from an armor mod that is not displaying correctly so i used the console to target him and check his inventory, he was wearing vanilla leather armor, no helm.

I checked the armor by equipping to myself and other NPCs but it worked fine.

I walked in to Castle Volkihar (idk if the spelling is right), and noticed vingalmo, he worked fine until he walked into the dining hall then dissapeared, when he did so did Lord Harkon and vingalmo's nordic rival (idk his name at the moment).

It may just be Dawnguard. I dont know. If anyone has suggestions, please tell me.

On a side note, i could no longer proceed with the quest when Harkon disapeared, he would not talk or proceed convo with Serana, and spawning a new NPC of the one that dissapeared would work for a split second then they would also dissapear.