Immortality Pill

JohannesGunn

Wanna live forever?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. If there was a pill that granted true immortality, would you take it?

• Oh, yeah!
    • Not a chance...
    • Only if it tasted like candy...
  2. 2. What if it was a shot?

• So? Bring it on!
    • Uh... I don't like needles...
    • Not a chance...
    • Only if it's gonna mess with my mind, man...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'd go for immortality. It'd be fun and I imagine there would be colonization of other planets eventually, so Earth giving out wouldn't be all that big of a deal.

Though I'd really like a reincarnation deal, personally. One where I could remember who I was, but just keep going. That way, the world ending wouldn't be so big of a deal because I'd still die eventually.

Not sure about being completely immortal, but if I could take a pill that would lets say extend my life span to being 10x that of a normal human I'd probably do it. But only if I aged in that proportion. Etc, at 300 years old, I would appear to be 30ish. I'd take the pill right now, seeing as how I'm in my 20s, which would mean I'd probably live another 300-400 more years. With that I would use the time to gain as much knowledge and skills as I could, and possibly contribute something really useful with my combined knowledge and mastery in different areas. Edited by Beriallord

Life has so much value because it is finite.

With that said I tend to live day-to-day in a rather meaningless fashion so bring it on!

It would get rather boring once all the energy in the universe had expended itself although that reimpose the feeling of life being finite.

I would say Yes. Sure may get boring after a while but just the fact as seeing how things are turning out, like what path humanity will go and also how the Earth will progress.

Use Immortality as a way to study the universe and surroundings. Also help develop new tech if get smart enough.