New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm, if you have FNVEdit load up all the mods running and go to World of Pain.esp and scroll down to see if it modds any characters, if so see if the characters are set to can be any race. This check ussually bugs out the facial skin and perks. Its the only thing I can think of off hand.

There's a mod that allows you to have a lot of time pass. Weeks/months ect. if I remember correctly. It was so although NV always starts around the same date, you had the opportunity to experience the game at times you'd have to spend years playing to get to. Anyone know what it is? I could only find mods that allowed to you wait for a couple of weeks or so, and again if I remember correctly this mod could change the date to months in advance.

Hello, Im just curious if there are any detailed companion mod that are both if possible Voiced and have all the core vanilla features plus anything else?

Things like Willow, Wnedy Gilbert, Bella's Bunker, Sunny etc? (notice how all the good companion mods are female? Need some dudes to hang about with aswell or may feel like a right pimp.. and that is a good thing I suppose.)

Heck been part of quests and such would be ideal.

~Draken

Hello, Im just curious if there are any detailed companion mod that are both if possible Voiced and have all the core vanilla features plus anything else?

Things like Willow, Wnedy Gilbert, Bella's Bunker, Sunny etc? (notice how all the good companion mods are female? Need some dudes to hang about with aswell or may feel like a right pimp.. and that is a good thing I suppose.)

Heck been part of quests and such would be ideal.

~Draken

Marcus is neat (only male companion out there thats more then a doll) and Melissa Lewis too, Cyan - Raider Girl is voiced also... mostly girls lol.

Is there a good gillie suit mod? there was one for FO3 but I havent seen one on here yet

I've seen some around here, try this mod http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35740 Can be seen in the fifth image of the user-uploaded image section! I keep your request in mind in case I stumble over another one!