New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I'm looking for a mod that lets me wear a doctors coat over anything. Or maybe another version of the Followers Outfit. Kind of like where its the doctor's coat and the Merc Grunt outfit underneath it. Also needs to be for females. Edited by KillerSalad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod, that displays all stats of a weapon?

F.e. Crit-Multiplier, Spread, etc.

This mod should work script-wise, so it'll also work an weapons outside of the main-game and DLCs (without this feature, I could simply look into the wiki :ohdear: )

Hey there, does anyone know where I can get this Veronica replacer?

[snip]

thanks in advance!

That is my Veronica, its a combo of my own edits and:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45221

Thanks for telling me, Nivea! I really like your Veronica, guess I'll just use her as an inspiration when making my own :)

Need help finding a weapon vendor mod. I don't remember what it was called but it was located in Freeside just past The Atomic Wrangler and across the street from The Silver Rush. the vendor had a crap load of modern day weapons and mods. If anybody can help that would be great.

Please try looking through this list before asking. You are probably the tenth person to ask this. It was Ahztek's weapon mod and it has been taken down.

For those of you looking for this mod, it can be found with a little googling. I won't link or say anymore as it is obviously no longer hosted here for a reason.

Ok, so at one point I remember there being a mod that added a store to Freeside. It was inside of an unused building, it had two merchants. One sold a bunch of mod kits and the other sold weapons, I seem to remember it being a compilation mod of someone's released mods. A number of new guns and lots of them were in it. I've been trying so hard to find it because I loved a couple of the weapons used in the mod and just can't seem to find it now. Thank you for any help anyone can be.

Upon looking up, I realized that the same question I had was answered in the one above me. Might help to look before asking.

Edited by Nocturnstalker

I remember there was a mod that added a BOS bunker to Silver Peak. The esp. is called Silverpeak Bunker esp. I remember it added a few quests and a Midwestern PA set. And that it started after I finished the vanilla BOS quests.

I thought I saw a "JUDGE DREDD" themed helmet about a year ago that went with the "LAWGIVER" gun mod that somebody made. Am I mistaken or can someone provide a link to it or something similiar?